11. What is wrong? When I attempt to sign in with my username/password the website takes me back to the sign-in page again. Or I successfully log-in, but when I click on a program title the website returns to the sign-in page.
13. Can I create a hard copy (printed format from home computer) of FMES program(s) and/or test from your website? I want the printed format to refer to when taking the test on-line, to mail my answers, or place an order.?
14. Will FMES mail my certificate, if I complete the credits online?
Programs can be paid for online. You do not have to pre-pay! We accept VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER, AmEx, JCB, Dinner's Club, China Unionpay, and eChecks (for PayPal members). FMES uses PayPal shopping carts, you do NOT have to have a PayPal account.
Programs can be completed online and paid for by; personal check/money order or with VISA or MasterCard. The payment can be mailed, called-in, faxed to FMES. If a credit card payment is mailed, faxed, or called-in a card fee of $.75 applies.
Certificates are made available on our website the day we receive your payment. You will receive an email when the certificate link as been activated. Payment must be received within 20 days after completing the program to receive credit. FMES will report the credits, as you earn them, to the proper state agency (CE Broker or Barber's Board).
Mail order home study programs can be ordered and paid for online once you log into the system. Home study orders can also be mailed, fax'ed, or called in (386-325-5790).
2. How long will it take to receive my certificate? Back to Top
After passing a test online and paying online, your certificate is ready immediately. The ADD TO CART button will flip to a CERTIFICATE link.
When FMES receives your payment by mail, phone, or fax, a certificate is available online that day, if you complete the course online.
Otherwise, all mail order home study programs, the certificate is usually mailed the next business day, after obtaining a passing test score.
3. What happens if I don't pass the quiz? Back to Top
When this occurs, you may click the back button and retake the test, retesting is free.
For home study programs that are completed through the mail, retesting is free of charge.
4. I'm fighting a deadline. How will my certificate be dated? Back to Top
Certificates are dated with the date you passed the test online (this information is recorded automatically by our online testing program).
5. How do I change my contact information, email address, or license number? Back to Top
To change information on an established registration, first login, using your username and password you created during the registeration process. Once you successfully login to our website you will notice a "Update my profile " link under your name. Click this link to make changes to your information. After you type the new information, be sure to click "update profile" to save changes. Updated information is displayed instantly. This does not apply to your name (read next question).
6. How do I make a correction to my name on the certificate or registration page? Back to Top
After you successfully register, the only way to change your name is to email FMES or call us at (386) 325-5790.
7. You can recover your username/password on the registration page.
8. Will FMES report my CEU's to CE Broker if I am a Florida applicant? Back to Top
No, FMES can not report "applicants", but you can print a copy of your certificate and include it with your application to the state.
9. I took courses in the past and they are displaying under the username/password I entered. I want them removed. What should I do? Back to Top
If you desire to keep the same username/password FMES will be happy to re-set your test scores. In this case, please contact Florida Medical by phone or email requesting your account be re-set. Thank you.
10. Will FMES report my CEU's to CE Broker? Back to Top
Yes, it is mandatory that we report your CEU's to CE Broker within 90 days. FMES will usually report your credits to CE Broker within 3-14 days of the participant passing and paying for the test. CE Broker will then track your CEU's and report them to the Department of Health, therefore, it is very important that you give us your professional license number when registering. If your credits are not displaying with CE Broker within 30 days, please contact FMES. We can not be responsible for participants who give the wrong license number when they register. If you are in a hurry to have your credits posted on CEBroker, FMES will be happy to comply with your request.
11. What is wrong? When I attempt to sign in with my username/password the website takes me back to the sign-in page again. Or I successfully log-in, but when I click on a program title the website returns to the sign-in page. Back to Top
The problem may be with "cookies". Users must accept cookies from FMES in order for the sign-in process to work. In order to login successfully, you must have cookies enabled in your browser. This task varies a bit from one browser version to another. Here are some step-by-step instructions for the most popular browsers:
Windows IE 7.x Browser or MSN Browser
Close any Internet browser windows that are open.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Web site and read this article:
For more information, visit the Apple Web site and read this article:
12. When I first registered, I was an applicant. Now, I have attained a Florida license number. How do I change this information? Back to Top
Please contact FMES. Be sure to give us your new license number BEFORE you pass another test. Back to Top
13. Can I create a hard copy (printed format from home computer) of FMES program(s) and/or test from your website? I want the printed format to refer to when taking the test on-line, to mail my answers, or place an order. Back to Top
All website text, graphics, selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are protected under Copyright © 1994, Florida Medical Educational Services (FMES), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order or earning continuing education credits with FMES. Any other use of materials on this website--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication--without the prior written permission of Florida Medical Educational Services is strictly prohibited.
14. Will FMES mail my certificate, if I complete the credits online? Back to Top
Programs completed online will have the certificate available online. If you still desire to have the certificate mailed, please go to the Order Form and pay the $5.00 processing fee. Thank you